New MP version

shantavelko1914

Question

13 answers to this question

Okay so I see the problem which you are having,

What you will need to do is goto 

Steam Library> Right Click Euro Truck Simulator 2 > Go all the way down to properties and click on it > Goto betas > Look for Temporary_1_25- 1.25 x for incompatible mods > Then once you click that, click close then your game should automatically update 

if you had trouble doing it here then be sure to check the pictures below 

1. http://prntscr.com/cyt0au

2. http://prntscr.com/cyt0uz

3. http://prntscr.com/cyt18g

Try downloading the TruckersMP Client and see if any errors come up. Because yesterday when I installed the client I had a few problems which lead me doing this 

Task Manager > Proccesses> And end the 'Euro Truck Simulator 2- Steam' then your game should work. 

If none of these solutions worked then I do apologize but it's the best I could do and I will keep looking for solutions to help you out 

But if you're going to download the truckersmp client make sure to go through it slowly to see if it pops up with any issues as things like these shouldn't happen if your game is up to date and the mod is up to date. 

Lets try ones last thing, backup your game files on the file of ETS2 located on Documents of your computer. Check if they are some files called profile_1.25..etc and delete them. I had that problem and think that fixed it! If you r not sure, you can take a Screenshot of the ETS2 folder that's in the Documents :P Sorry for my English, I'm from Spain haha

2 hours ago, SrPeter said:

Lets try ones last thing, backup your game files on the file of ETS2 located on Documents of your computer. Check if they are some files called profile_1.25..etc and delete them. I had that problem and think that fixed it! If you r not sure, you can take a Screenshot of the ETS2 folder that's in the Documents :P Sorry for my English, I'm from Spain haha

Can you tell me what to do step by step because im not very good with computing

ddd.png

5 hours ago, shantavelko1914 said:

Can you tell me what to do step by step because im not very good with computing

ddd.png

I would first copy these files into your desktop, for a backup:

cd6cc6f482d43fb6690ac9e5a0f3f8c6.png

Then delete them and try, that i how my problem was solved!

Topic locked & moved to Unsolved due to inactivity - Last post on October 27.

team_team-game-admin.png    TEAM MEMBER SINCE APRIL 2016. SPANISH / ENGLISH IGA TEAM MEMBER.

how to appeal a ban      how to report a user       In-game rules      feedback & contacting upper staff