Frames per second/ Lag ?

von_rygaard

Question

Hello everyone.
My problem is about "frames per second"!

When I drive and there are 3 to 4 trucks near me, there is no problem and I have "60-61" frames per second! But when   more trucks, "frames per second" drop to 30 and below, so there will be critical Lag!
I have an ok PC, graphics card GTX970 and Internet 50/50 up and down?
What to do, to getting at least 60 "frames per second, even when there are many trucks?
Is there a special driver for ets2mp that can solve this problem?
Or are there other things,to be the problem?
I do not have this problem in other online games, as BF4 - Counter Strike GO or other?
Very much hope you have a solution, perhaps in graphics settings, under "advanced settings" ingame
I use NOT wierless, but having a wierconnetion!
Finally, thanks for a great good simulator / game :) (And english is not, my first language:)

4 answers to this question

This is an issue which applies for everyone

Reason is because ETS2 is originally made as a singleplayer game, so it's based after rendering just one truck. However, in multiplayer were you can meet lots of other people, the ETS2 system will not be the most suitable system to handle the MP functionalities (several people at the same location).

Regardless of how good your PC is, you will most likely get lower FPS at crowded areas. But it's something which is constantly being worked at and being improved as the time goes I believe.

• Upvote 1

There is no real solution for this other than lowering your graphic settings (which may not be that helpful) or upgrading your PC hardware. 

Everyone gets frame losses in busy areas, especially in places like Rotterdam or that Calais - Duisburg road. 

If you like your frames and it really bothers you when you don't get many, avoid those areas. 

• Upvote 1

Topic locked & moved to Unsolved due to inactivity - Last reply on October 22

team_team-game-admin.png    TEAM MEMBER SINCE APRIL 2016. SPANISH / ENGLISH IGA TEAM MEMBER.

how to appeal a ban      how to report a user       In-game rules      feedback & contacting upper staff