DrToxic

Suggestion Name: Add a set time-length for connections -- or force the connection to wait until the game has finished loading before the attempt is made.
Suggestion Description: At the moment, trying to connect to EU2 is a joke. I was driving on it for at least half an hour today, then I get disconnected for seemingly no reason, and now I can't re-connect without being autokicked.

Any example images: post-8633-0-68432700-1420541422_thumb.pn
Why should it be added?: So people can connect to the server.

Suggestion Description: At the moment, trying to connect to EU2 is a joke. I was driving on it for at least half an hour today, then I get disconnected for seemingly no reason, and now I can't re-connect without being autokicked.

EU2 is currently facing some connection problems.

"Just because others break rules, does not grant you the permission to break the rules as well"

Please drive respectful on the servers. Thank you!

I did notice that in the last update everyone's ping did get higher. I never used to get kicked for ping but now I get kicked all the time. I have not played since they changed host so it might be fixed now. Can someone please tell me? Thanks.

Add me on steam HERE if you wish. Just message me saying that you found me from the ETS2MP Forum.

Have Not uploaded many of my deliveries as waiting for STVTC TruckLive.

signature.png

ola!! eu sou do Brasil! Eu gostaria de saber porque toda vez que entro da erro de conexão e tenho que ficar esperando um tempo!
e queria saber também se tem como retirar ban por ping pois meu ping excede um pouco e eu sou kickado! Desde ja obrigado!  

hello !! I'm from Brazil! I wonder why every time I get the connection error and have to wait a while!
and wanted to know also is to remove ban by ping because my ping exceeds a bit and I am kicked! Thanks in advance!

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.