Says im on a job but im not.

Scorpians

Question

So i took a job yesterday, game had been runing fine all day then suddenly said i was using incompatible mods. i worked out it was one of the new dlc. so i removed it just now and played and it says im on a job so i cant accept new one, but it shows me no current jobs on my book and no trailer.  so i cant actually drive atmo. any suggestions.  

Edit: fixed, some kind chap in the truck stop managed to help me.  sorry for wasting your time reading this. couldn't find delete. 

Edited by Scorpians

4 answers to this question

If your previous job was a external contract you could try to do a save and load that game just after. Loading a game containing a external contract resumes the location of your trailer on the last sync.

If that doesn't help try loading a autosave from an hour or so before you had the incompatible mods issue.

If you can't impress people with your knowledge, confuse them with your nonsense.

Inactive Post

Locked and moved to un-solved.

(If you wish for this post to be opened back up... drop Me, another Support member or a Fourm Moderator a PM!)