Autobinds

Suggestion Name: Autobinds whilst driving (dunno if autobind is the word)
Suggestion Description: Pressing a certain key like k to open up an autobind menu with things like 1 for hello, 2 for excuse me please, 3 for recording, 4 forreported etc to save on typing which could cause a crash as the truck cannot be controlled.  Also within that menu could be a bind for /players or to find the people around you's trucker ID to save typing it.  Like in other games like rocket league or csgo etc where there is a menu with phrases. 

Any example images: None

Why should it be added?: It would maybe stop some crashes from happening from people typing general things which you see in chat all the time and to make finding IDs etc easier.

Hi there, what you are suggesting here is that TMP creates a macro system inside the mod. Did you know what there is a piece of software out there that can do this for you?? 

I personally dont think this will be implemented due to the fact that you can already do it externally :) 

So my verdict for this suggestion -1 :) 

Edited by Wheezy

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

The thing is, you shouldn't be focused on writing stuff in chat when driving, that's how accidents happen, the only way I can see something like this being of any use is in a crash situation, even then, its not difficult to press "Y" and type in manually. besides, there are external programs that you can run already that can do this exact thing, so really this is near useless. (Although I do wish TMP would rebind the chat key away from "T" because I personally use T to hook/unhook my trailer because its easy for me to remember, T=Trailer, but theres countless times ive hit T instead of Y and unhooked my trailer by accident).

-1 from me. Don't have the feeling this is needed in multiplayer. There are enough other ways to communicate.... More and more of the screen will be covered with text. 

On the real road there is no communication in words at all. except for road rages when they fight ;)

qaP2RnB.jpg

Fast Cargo Website

Applications are OPEN

For more information see the website above.

• 1 year later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.