Trailer lost due to distance when starting mission

[CnR]neophyte94

Mod Version: 0.1.2 R2 Alpha
Controllers Used:Keyboard
Description of Issue: I started a new job at Dover's LKW and my mission was automaticly cancelled because the distance between my trailer was too far from it.
How to reproduce: Take a trailer at Dover's LKW (the trailer is probably the last on on the left when you enter)
Screenshots / Videos:Video:

easiest fix: Increase the maximum distance a bit between the truck and the trailer before it's lost (like 50 meters more).

Mod Version: 0.1.2 R2 Alpha

Controllers Used:Keyboard

Description of Issue: I started a new job at Dover's LKW and my mission was automaticly cancelled because the distance between my trailer was too far from it.

How to reproduce: Take a trailer at Dover's LKW (the trailer is probably the last on on the left when you enter)

Screenshots / Videos:Video:

easiest fix: Increase the maximum distance a bit between the truck and the trailer before it's lost (like 50 meters more).

same did happen to me thats really enoying...

That's weird... I always thought the longest distance to the trailer was in the quarry's jobs, I almost always get the yellow warning but never lost a job for being too far (unless some times that I pick a job and find the trailer into the ground or flipped on its side, which means it'll be very damaged and I just go away to loose the job and pick another one). Will try this and see.

EDIT: I just teleported to Dover in SP, then started MP, went into LKW, selected the trailer at the end of the yard (longest distance) and didn't even get the warning... So I don't know, maybe it happens randomly, but like I said, never saw something like that, even in quarries.

That's weird... I always thought the longest distance to the trailer was in the quarry's jobs, I almost always get the yellow warning but never lost a job for being too far (unless some times that I pick a job and find the trailer into the ground or flipped on its side, which means it'll be very damaged and I just go away to loose the job and pick another one). Will try this and see.

EDIT: I just teleported to Dover in SP, then started MP, went into LKW, selected the trailer at the end of the yard (longest distance) and didn't even get the warning... So I don't know, maybe it happens randomly, but like I said, never saw something like that, even in quarries.

could server lag have caused this? It happened yesterday when admins announced server were lagging and many truck were acting weirdly (bouncing into ground).

Maybe. I did the job and it was quite crazy. Dover was like lots of lag and bouncing trucks, managed to cross to Calais port without issues, but there, lag and trucks into the ground again. Also, I noticed my ping when in very populated areas was double or more than the usual values. Let's wait and see if DEVs have any info on this.

• 3 weeks later...