POLICE TEAM/DEPARTMENT?

shadow22

Suggestion Name: Police Team/Department
Suggestion Description:Like a team of guys with police cars which know rules and laws good and have good skills of driving .. it would be cool to have some guys like this to ride around the map and look for the speeders , ramers .. ETC.. and give them like warning or some ticket....  (Maybe add siren sound on horn) and some police systeam .. ^_^ <---- There would be like ranks of officer ... Like One commander , few psychologists , officers , and recruits <-------
Any example images:

IMAGE1

IMAGE2

Why should it be added?:My Reason is because every time i go drive some one hits me on a corner or try to overtake me and crash into me or just speed around and than crash .... etc....

At most of the time noone cares about road laws ... this may help and it would be more realistyc = BETTER RolePlay ;) 

xxX

This has been suggested many times before.

The search function could come in handy in situations like this.

Check out my HTC Vive game play videos on YouTube.

76561197986022295.png

I7 [email protected]│ASUS X99 Deluxe│32GB G.SKILL TridentZ│2xMSI GTX 980Ti 6G│ EVGA 1000W G2

840 EVO 120GB(OS)│M550 128GB(Main Game)│500GB 10k Raptor│WD Black 1TB│Corsair 900D

I agree with all theses replies 

11 minutes ago, krazymudkip said:

No.

No.

No.

28 minutes ago, the bored hermit said:

No no no no @El1teZombiezHD trash it straight away my friend

28 minutes ago, Cyrusj said:

This has been suggested many times before.

The search function could come in handy in situations like this.

kibatsume.png?width=1442&height=213

[FR] Admin LIVE sessions > My Youtube Channel < Admin LIVE sessions [FR]

Aka Raichu [BE]FrightenedAntiqueDaddylonglegs-size_rest

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.