TPR / Kick

Suggestion Name: TPR / KICK

Suggestion Description: I've been searching to see if this has been mentioned but I think I failed. The suggestion for the TPR / Kick is from my experience with people who have been kicked by an admin but then pop right back up in the road. What is TPR / Kick. It's an idea that could solve future problems. I'm sure it would make the admins do a little bit more work with typing a few extra commands but, I was suggesting that when someone is blocking or trolling ect.. If they are next to be kicked. TP to repair first then kick them. So that when they spawn back in game they will be in a NCZ zone preventing a possible further accident. It could also be implemented as a dual command. Idk, to be this could solve a few incidents I've had with people spawning. 

Any example images: Not right now. 

Why should it be added?: It's an idea that could solve future problems. 

the game should save there coordinates when they get kicked

and if they rejoin the game in the same coordinates

it auto teleports them

No electrons were harmed during the creation, transmission or reading of this posting. However, many were excited and some may have enjoyed the experience

https://discord.gg/jgJ326p

This could work but the problem is, Rotterdam. As you may know a lot of people would get kicked because of bad driving or parking in ep etc. If people was to get sent to the services with all the traffic their already is, as everyday the rotterdam service is very busy there would be nothing but collisions and more rule breaking as a lot of drivers tend to get impatient just to get out of a simple service station

Edited by Smalley

• 11 months later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.