Kicked because of a too high ping

Freckleman

Question

Hi,

As you can see below. I frequently get kicked from the game because of a "too high ping" however upon doing a speedtest straight after being kicked my ping is completely normal (screenshot attached). If anybody has an idea of a way to fix this problem please help me

Thanks

to high ping.PNG

actuall ping.PNG

Edited by freckleman
Added another attachment

12 answers to this question

Hi @freckleman can you try this for me. It's a common fix for the "too high ping issue. It just be an error on the server side but just to be sure try this 

1. Do a dns flush, How To 
2. Clear your PC's temp files with Clean Master for PC How To 
3. Open up your Task Manager by pressing Ctrl+Alt+Del on keyboard and see if there are some updating services running in the background processes , Example: Adobe IPC Broker service,or any form of updater service which updates softwares you use in the background. If you dont know if there are any running provide a screenshot and i will guide you furthur on.) 
4. Do a Disk Cleanup of C: drive How To 
P.S The top right corner where it says Windows 8.1/Windows RT 8.1 , Click drop down arrow and select your version of windows 7/8/10) 
5. Disable any unwanted programs you dont want running and hogging internet. How To

• Upvote 1

Trucking in multiplayer and helping others where I can. 

In game rules.

Hello @freckleman

Try to scan your computer with a virus program.

image.png.d32d72f20578079aac89efa9358ba6dc.png

Reporting Player                    Appeal Your Ban                    Feedback System                    Rules