Logitech G25 shifter not changing to correct gear.

tophatmenis

Question

I am not sure if anyone else has had this problem, but if i was to press the clutch down and change the shifter into position 1, it would show gear 3, then move the shifter into position 2 it would show gear 4. But regardless of the shifter position it will only go into gear 3 or 4. I have tried uninstalling the game, uninstalling the logitech gaming software, inserting the USB into different slots. But nothing seems to fix the problem, can someone try provide some insight into this problem.

Thank you in advance. 

13 answers to this question

• Replug the wheel into your PC
  • Go to Settings>Controllers and scroll down and then find H-Shifter setting and make sure it is on Range not any other setting
  • Re-configure your gear shifter buttons completely ingame without logitech profiler first. See if they work standalone, If they do then Logitech profiler is at fault if they don't then start from scratch and reconfigure logitech profiler and ets2 game settings
  • Also, Have you tried it on another ETS2 profile?
  • Make sure it works in Singleplayer first , If doesn't contact SCS support.

I did but they where useless, i have partially fixed the problem myself after opening up the shifter and discovering that one of the wires has come out. Still a bit dodgy but definitely better than before, thanks for all the input you guys :)

Hello, when i move the shifter into position two, the system thinks that it is in position 10, and then when i shift the shifter into position 2 the system thinks it is in position 10, regardless if it is in range or ranger-splitter. I would try upload an image but it says i can only upload up to 501kb.

Hi @tophatmenis the best way to upload an image without image llimits go to Here upload the limit you want and once it's uploaded their copy the direct link then paste it here and the system will automatically display it. You may have to create an account but it's totally useful for uploading images here. 

Trucking in multiplayer and helping others where I can. 

In game rules.

Thank you, i will paste the image links now.

http://imgur.com/NGzfjuj

http://imgur.com/aieDk06

http://imgur.com/TTJmUjr

Image 2 shows what i get once i press H shifter then range and that is what it is by default. Image 3 shows what happens once i move the shifter into "Gear 1". And image 1 shows what happens once i move the shifter into "Gear 2"

• Upvote 1