redickulaus ping whats causing it?

CookieMonsta_45

Question

5 answers to this question

Which server?

• - What is the speed of your internet? It has stable connection?

If you notice irregularities in their internet, I recommend contacting your provider.

• - Do you use WiFi or Ethernet connection?

WiFi is susceptible to various interference. If you use WiFi, I recommend to try use Ethernet for test..

• - Do you have any program that uses connection band in the background, like Torrents? Is there any program/application activated that can consume bandwidth, such as Windows Update, Antivirus, etc.?

If yes, try disabling these programs while playing, and check if there is any improvement.

76561198274653564.png

All depends on the quality of your internet connection. I know that when others are downloading in my house, or even just simply browsing the web (Aussie internet for ya) my ping goes sky high. I've had a few times where there are many players around and that then causes my ping to rise too. Perhaps someone was watching YouTube at the time? If your internet connection isn't usually like that and the problem persists, try giving your service provider a call :)