People complaining on their ban video

ClownPrince

Question

Earlier today I was rammed by a car travelling at highspeed with no lights on and on the wrong side of the road, that person then called me a jackass. They had just narrowly missed a truck and this is visible in my video but that wasn't enough for them to realise they were travelling on the wrong side of the road, of if it did they clearly didn't care.

Since the rammer was banned by @MrHarv  comments have been made by one of the people in the video who was not banned, is this classed as harassment and if so should I report them both again or do I just report the person complaining?

Heres a link to the video where you should be able to get to the comments. https://youtu.be/LPZPaO8ZQeY

Let me also add that the person banned has been banned once before by @Sysgen for wrong way/ramming the same as what happened to me.

signature.png

5 answers to this question

Is better make a report for each one. I have a video where appears 3 offenders and the IGA recommended me to make an individual report for each of them, even if I use the same video to do this.

But I believe that if the comments is being make on youtube, and not in the game, there is nothing that can be done. The admins can not ban anyone in the game for something committed out of the game.

Anyway:

- Privacity: Not Listed

- Coments: Not Allowed

Be happy ;-)

Video example (watch in YT and you realize this).

76561198274653564.png

10 hours ago, TrademarkGamer said:

The harassment rule is more leaning to abusive comments, I see nothing wrong with what he put.

9 hours ago, Sysgen said:

He's being nice and he's not insulting , just ignore them or delete the comments. Best advice, always disable comments on your report videos and make them unlisted. Problem solved.

Ok guys thanks, videos are already unlisted :)

signature.png