problem with drivers with dificult names to report that drive on purpose against you

FCUTREG31

Question

hello

isnt it possible to get a better report system on  ets2MP  cuz  sometimes it happens that drivers just drive against you on purpose to give you damage.

it happend a lot  to me the last days causing me a lot of damage .  and if they do they drive away fast so i cant see the name of the player so iam unable to report that player . 

but iam still constantly paying the damage of the accidents and iam getting really sick of it cuz i lost a lot of money to it.

i always drive nice and iam always keeping me on the rules of the way . but to be honnest there are just a lot of players that dont deserve to play this game cuz they cant drive 

so maby its a option to make the report system a little better that players can be reported on the number that they have after their name for example

i hope i hear from you soon cuz if the problem stays that not serious players are driving on the #eu1 server i really think of stop playing this game 

greetings

4 answers to this question

i dont think that is working already . i never tryed it to be honnest  but  i think you have to report  the driver on their name not on their number but i hope you right that you can report on number already  i can try it in the future and thanks for the reaction 

IMO names should be limited to characters that are actually supported. If people put characters not supported by the character encoding the game uses, it shows up as question marks. While you can report them in-game, it's impossible to find their Steam to report them on the forum.