Resigning from VTC (in MyVTC.net)

Enf099

Suggestion Name: Resigning from VTC (in MyVTC.net)
Suggestion Description: Being able to resign from your Current VTC. I've been searching in the MyVTC.net page (workplace, profile, options...) and I didn't find this option, so I decided to post it here. (In case of being this already suggested in the past, I'm sorry, delete this. Nevertheless, I have searched in the forum by the words "Resign" and "VTC" and I found 0 matching results).
So my idea is, in the places marked by a "X" in the image (that is, under or above the "Logout" option), add an option to resign from the company, instead of waiting for the boss to fire you.

Any example imagesPZk77wJ.png

Why should it be added?: I think this would make it easier to stop working for a VTC. The feeling that I'd have if a member of my own VTC just stopped creating tours without any advise, would be "he may be busy", and not "he may have resigned". Also, I would feel confused if he doesn't return in a long time. I also think this would be useful in big VTC's in which the owner and moderators may have to take care about so many things related to the company.

Usually findable between Western Germany and Denmark.

percent_0

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.