Looking for a company

Hello, I am in search of a vtc for mature people 'Im 44'..I have tested the water with a few and they might as well been run by whiny 5 year olds..I dont mind doing convoys,but not several times a week..Im quiet person 'my wife and kids say im a loner',so i dont really want to be required to go into teamspeak or discord daily..Im disabled  and i have alot of time on my hands as you can see by my ats game hours,almost 700 hours..Im in a small vtc right now ,but everyone has gone onto other things.What you get from me if im hired is a player the flat out will run some serious miles..Logbooks not a problem id prefer autologging ,but i can do paper logs..There are a couple of companies i want nothing to do with,i will not name them here..  I would like a company with company truck colors...Ok am i wishful thinking in finding a vtc that im looking for? Thanks for you time

Please check the list of all the companies on the companies page for more information that may fill your request.
Unfortunately, most, if not all, VTCs require either Discord or Teamspeak for convoy directions, however some do not require you to join the conversation if you do not want to.

As for Automatic Job Logging, these are nearly impossible, as the full automatic ones don't calculate damage and lost income from a job, and log the full amount the trailer was worth regardless of damage.

Personally, I'd check out the group I'm in

Just at a quick glance, other VTC's that may meet your requirements on the companies page include Horizon Haulage, Worldwide Trucking Logistics (WWTL), and Transit America. There may be many more

An8mXaY.png

Hello try Transit America I have about 5 drivers that are your age range and the rest are between 18-26 http://transitamerica.co/

TruckerPilot

Report a player Rules - Staff recruitment - Feedback - Help - Bug Report - Suggestions

Hi DRB,

TruckSim Radio VTC most certainly fit your requirements, We only require our drivers to come into our TeamSpeak for a one off driving test then after that it's completely up to you, in fact only around 50-100 of our near 700 drivers come into our TeamSpeak actively. As for the age range the VTC is home to people ageing between 14 and mid 50s, the TSR community is packed with people of a more mature age and all of the VTC staff aside from myself are at least 20 years of age.

I hope this has broadened your options,

Crumbs.

@aquaticsparrow from the first page it has a check us out buttnon once you click that it will take you to the homepage where you can find the details

TruckerPilot

Report a player Rules - Staff recruitment - Feedback - Help - Bug Report - Suggestions

• 2 weeks later...

Archived