his in game name

Truckerpilot

im not 100% sure if this name is breaking the rules of using a name that suggests you are an admin was hoping an IGA or Mod or someone could tell me. I for one believe it is suggesting he is an admin as someone asked him.  here is a screenshot

https://gyazo.com/57d251630483f5a52884e07f89293c79

TruckerPilot

Report a player Rules - Staff recruitment - Feedback - Help - Bug Report - Suggestions

TruckerPilot

Report a player Rules - Staff recruitment - Feedback - Help - Bug Report - Suggestions

@Chris_O_T hence the reason i asked

TruckerPilot

see chat: he said "not an admin", so he's not impersonating.

-- One banned troll means one sad troll. Conserve banning. The trolls will appreciate it.

҉  PEOPLE'S REPUBLIC OF RECKLESS DRIVERS

SprinterFS.gif

Thanks for all the feedback helps improve my reporting :D 

TruckerPilot

What would be funny if some one had the name Adnim.. would that be bannable :D 

Things That Make You Go Hmmmmmdff40m.png

• 2 weeks later...

Archived