Unlogic FPS in Rotterdam

NomisCode

Question

Hello, i have big problem... When i am in rotterdam i have 6 fps cca... When i come to non-collision area in Rotterdam i have 30+ fps... I really can't get this fps logic... Can it be fixed somehow? Somebody have same problem? (80 players in Rotterdam).
When im outside of this area, my gpu usage is about 14%... I have i5 2400 and GTX 960, 8GB ram, 2TB hdd

15 answers to this question

I have had the same issue, and my first thought is that it has something to do with the collisions with the cars and trucks. I was having like 30fps in Rotterdam but then as soon as I pulled into Transinet, It jumped straight to 50fps.

It's not in my computer... 1 meter (non-collision area) difference and 30-40 fps difference?? same players(80) same environment only difference is in collisions...
And i'm not alone.. i know 2 more players which are experiencing this.. and 1 player with worse hw than me and he doesn't have problem

Allot of user are experiencing this problem at the moment in the including myself, Since the flg DLC has come out user are hitting all time low FPS problems with or without disabling the DLC, at this moment in time I'm not aware of a fix for this problem but I will check with out Dev team just to make sure and I'll come back to you with an update 

Kind Regards  

76561198046634853.png

DarkStar.

TruckersMP Game Moderator 
(Welsh • English • German)
www.TruckersMP.com

A lot of other players are experiencing FPS drops since the last update, but you mentioned this happened in a previous version. In Rotterdam it would definitely be a lot worse due to the large amount of trucks, it's quite normal to have low FPS in these areas.

Is your FPS OK in other cities? If so it may be worth avoiding this area.

At the current time, there is no fix for this because the only issue known issue with the flags DLC and you have disabled it, so just try to avoid places with mass loads of people to avoid the lag.

cpu isnt that powerful for your gpu too.

Actually, that system is balanced.

Anywho, 100fps to 10fps is not normal, even for Rotterdam. And I don't even have the Flag DLC. Last time I played was a couple of months ago and maintaining a minimum of 30fps in Rotterdam was doable. I've even disabled all my Nvidia Inspector tweaks and further lowered my in game settings even further. The game literally dies while in Rotterdam. Now, I don't claim to have the most powerful system, but this is a problem. Plain as day.

I7-6700hq 2.6GHz, 16GB 2133MHz DDR4, GTX 960m OC

Hi:

The reasons has been said in last posts by other users

Locked and moved to Unsolved.

team_team-game-admin.png    TEAM MEMBER SINCE APRIL 2016. SPANISH / ENGLISH IGA TEAM MEMBER.

how to appeal a ban      how to report a user       In-game rules      feedback & contacting upper staff