cannot validate game version

efmatheus

Question

Good morning, I was wanting to get back to playing online ETS2, but is giving this error "can not validate game version" already sent a message in support, but the same could not help me, so I came here to ask you ..
I saw that the mp atualizao now for 0.2.0.9.2.2 Alpha already downloaded, but still continued the error.

If anyone can help me I am grateful (playing the ets to some four months ago and took good)

win 7 64bit

Thank you

att

erro.png

My English is not very good if someone can communicate speaking Portuguese would be better, but still it is in English use the translator kk

Thanks.

10 answers to this question

Not a bug, Moved to Help.

This issue happens to me often. Usually I click on"Yes" several times then the game let me in.

-- One banned troll means one sad troll. Conserve banning. The trolls will appreciate it.

҉  PEOPLE'S REPUBLIC OF RECKLESS DRIVERS

SprinterFS.gif

@amirzoly1 & @efmatheus for your information there is a new update out called 0.2.0.9.3 Alpha

so check if you have the right version.

another point when having that problem with cannot validate, that means something like firewall,anti virus or any other 3rd programs that controls your system is blocking the connection,

so disable that temporary too find out if that was the case, if so then you need too add it into the white list of that program so that it can't be blocked again.

Last activity on the post on June 13. - Locked and moved to Unsolved due to inactivity

team_team-game-admin.png    TEAM MEMBER SINCE APRIL 2016. SPANISH / ENGLISH IGA TEAM MEMBER.

how to appeal a ban      how to report a user       In-game rules      feedback & contacting upper staff