Reporting a player

InSaNeNiTe

Question

9 answers to this question

The ID is a unique number assigned to each player, which you will need to find to do this. To find this for a particular player you need to bring up the spawn log, which shows all trucks which have appeared on your game within the game session. The default place for this is under Documents>ETS2MP>logs. Find the spawn log with the date the incident occured on and open it. If you know the name of the player and the in-game server ID number (NOT to be confused with the Truckers.MP ID) do a control-f and type said name or number into there to bring up the correct player. Look to the right of the name or number and find the Truckers.MP ID number, which is the one you need to fill out the report.

@InSaNeNiTeThe ID that you need can be found when reporting the player in game the menu will show a Truckersmp ID before you report you need to either write that down or take a screenshot you can also find the ID in the Truckersmp ETS2MP folder under logs just search the name under edit find make sure you click the log spawning and not client and make sure you also have the correct date  log spawning as their will be more than one

TruckerPilot

Report a player Rules - Staff recruitment - Feedback - Help - Bug Report - Suggestions

You will need his truckersmp id, bassically is what its asking you to get the players truckers id when ingame press y to open the chat and type in eg: /pinfo 54 then press enter then the players truckers id will come up but what ever his game number is in game thats what you have to type in "54" is just an example :)

Alternatively, if you have the time, you can hit the TAB, locate the player and hit the Report button. A small window pops up with all the required info. I usually do this even when I'll use the offline reporting system, because I find it easier than opening the chat and typing /pinfo, my keyboard gets quite uncomfortable to use when the wheel is "eating" almost all of my desk.