Please Unban + Reset History Names

Question

Sorry for spam, but [email protected]. does not have effect. Is it dead. Waiting for response more then 11 days.No answer

Please about help:
------------------

Hello team sorry i don't know really english, i will use translator.

Please unban and reset history names on my eurotruck mp account http://truckersmp.com/en_US/user/524447

My eurotruck account was banned on my request ( 15.03 phishing and stolen account with my steam games)

I was on the list of endangered account. I have new a steam guard, reset password on my e-mail, login steam account + steam authenticator. The problem was solved by valve. I have information that they were also problems here ( Cracked ets mp, Hacking databasse mp accounts )

Considering security and privacy please team about reset my history names. Please for exemption. Many people have convinced me that this server is no longer safe in the future i don't need again my request on account blocking phishing. I was scared

Thanks for help (unban and reset history names) I don't like scam, phishers, and spies privace.

Please forward this message admins

Have a nice day team. Lilly

6 answers to this question

Hello guys thanks for unban. Please about last help. I have no idea how to erased or deleted my history names from my ets account. I just want to ask for an exception Please !!! I was on the list of endangered accounts and i don't want see my history names. I want to play without problems as new player. Give me a chance. I am not problematic girl with ban history. I do not want for free :-) I do not have problems with money. I mean seriously. Please reset history names and your account number eurotruck server donate. Thx for answer and help ... Lilly