Problem with time / money in-game

MarioxD

Question

Mod Version: Actual
Controllers Used: -
Description of Issue 

Hello! Where to start .... Today I created a new load on MP , and when I did turn to tutorial at traffic lights, I accidentally pressed ESC. When I came trailer appeared 'm late 309203h .

I tried to make a new load , it happened the same, but I continued . When it came time to sleep , I put the character to bed , but when I woke up $ 930,232 from $ 3,500 . That was happened when he needed me to be the driver to the nearest service teleport . Help me please!

How to reproduce: See above
Screenshots / Videos:-

6 answers to this question

Time sync problem = not bug. Moved to Help.

-- One banned troll means one sad troll. Conserve banning. The trolls will appreciate it.

҉  PEOPLE'S REPUBLIC OF RECKLESS DRIVERS

SprinterFS.gif

Hi:

Time sync in Singleplayer isn´t the same as Multiplayer. If you want to make a 'clean' profile, avoid sleeping in MP for the first time, or any other actions that will make time advance. 

Another way is firing your drivers.

team_team-game-admin.png    TEAM MEMBER SINCE APRIL 2016. SPANISH / ENGLISH IGA TEAM MEMBER.

how to appeal a ban      how to report a user       In-game rules      feedback & contacting upper staff    

On 5/30/2016 at 0:29 PM, Fred_Tucker said:

^ So hang on, how does this work?

I have a profile I like to play on both SP and MP. MP basically just to show-off my shiny new beast and SP when the road rage kicks in. I have a company in SP mode, 5 AI drivers across 2 garages. They all drive decent DAF trucks and make good money.

So what you saying is, that if I have that setup in SP, and I join MP, take a job and decide to have a snooze, it will somehow "desync" time on the SP and make the AI drivers "travel time" and complete many jobs in, for example, a day?

I've heard rumors about this bug/exploit/issue but can't seem to either understand it nor replicate it TO understand it. Please set me straight.

Cheers

So, if you play in SP, then switch to MP, the time will advance dramatically, because MP time is ahead of SP time. 

For example, if you open SP, the time on your SP game is 1:30PM on the 24th January 2016 (game time/date). And then if you switch to MP, the time in MP is 5:10am on the 29th of December 2016 (game time/date).

So when MP is opened, your profile thinks that the time is whatever the time is in MP instead of the normal time it is in SP. So it advances all of its timings (including drivers loads and earnings) to the current time in MP.

Essentially, the time in MP is constantly ticking over whereas in your SP profile, when you exit, time stops.

This is a known thing and nothing will be done with it because the time is based off of server, so time never stops therefore your drivers are always earning lots of money. You earn so much money when you switch from Single Player to Multi Player because the game is catching up to MP time.

As has been mentioned above, there are 2 main solutions to avoid late deliveries:

1) Fire all your drivers in your company too avoid all that money coming into your profile when you switch.

or (the more logical and easier solution)

2) Create a new profile purely for MP so that there is no time changing and no late deliveries. 

Edited by Trucking Australia
Added quote
  • Upvote 1

^ So hang on, how does this work?

I have a profile I like to play on both SP and MP. MP basically just to show-off my shiny new beast and SP when the road rage kicks in. I have a company in SP mode, 5 AI drivers across 2 garages. They all drive decent DAF trucks and make good money.

So what you saying is, that if I have that setup in SP, and I join MP, take a job and decide to have a snooze, it will somehow "desync" time on the SP and make the AI drivers "travel time" and complete many jobs in, for example, a day?

I've heard rumors about this bug/exploit/issue but can't seem to either understand it nor replicate it TO understand it. Please set me straight.

Cheers

Edited by Trucking Australia
Removed Quotes. Use ^ when replying to above

Hi!

When I joined MP after some break, my game was on week 112 and the server was on week 188 so my 10 drivers managed to earn 35M euros when my SP game synced to MP (not to mention +400k km on all my trucks mileage counters). I didn't like it and I don't like to have different profile for MP and SP. Also firing my experienced drivers wasn't an option. So I came up with a solution (slight modification to solution 2 mentioned above). I loaded my previous autosave (the one before I earned 35M euros) in SP and moved all my drivers to empty garages (had to upgrade 2 of them to make some room). Then I loaded that save in MP and my drivers earned only about 60k euros from their unfinished jobs. Now I can move them back to their trucks :)