need for speed 2016

[S.PLH]Warrior

This is my first time hearing about NFS 2016. Is it any good? I watched a few youtube videos, but stopped once I saw the cut scenes. Why do game companies think every racing game needs a story line? Anyway, it looks good, but I've been burned by EA before (NFS:HP 2010). So I was just wondering if this one is any good.

@kitsumo1 yeah it does have story line, but also you can choose normal mission or  challenge an another player,

If you played rivals the previous game it's similar gameplay.

Myself I don't really bother with the story line is something different them just choose a race and go.

What I really like is the car modification,the tuning is great every part on the car is customized,so you can really build your dreamcar.

Have you guys seen "Project Cars" Now that is an awesome driving game

Things That Make You Go Hmmmmmdff40m.png

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/29/2016 at 3:23 AM, FlyingDutchman said:

@kitsumo1 yeah it does have story line, but also you can choose normal mission or  challenge an another player,

If you played rivals the previous game it's similar gameplay.

Myself I don't really bother with the story line is something different them just choose a race and go.

What I really like is the car modification,the tuning is great every part on the car is customized,so you can really build your dreamcar.

I never tried rivals. The last NFS game I played seriously was Porsche Unleashed. That and the original Road & Track: NFS had the perfect balance of Simulation vs Arcade style handling. Most of today's games seem way too arcade-ish or they take themselves way too seriously. But that's just my opinion.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived