ETS 2 MP Launcher

(SK) Pato 735

Question

11 answers to this question

Hello!

You'll want to un-install ETS 2 MP, then restart your computer. After restarting your computer, run Windows Update and allow it to install any updates. Then restart your PC to make sure that everything is installed. Once the updates have been installed, update your video drivers. After updating them restart your PC. After that, go to ets2mp.com and download a fresh copy of the Multiplayer. Extract it to a folder on your desktop. Run the installer as an Administrator. Then run Steam as an Administrator, and start multiplayer as an Administrator.

Please post back with your results.

Cheers!

0cRIb6g.png

SCS Software - Senior Beta Tester

Former Community Manager - Former In-Game Administrator - Former Squirrel.TV Moderation Team Member

Did I provide useful information? Please click "Like This" if so!

It is red because you've removed UI design file and gwen is unable to find it.

I was actually wondering if he may have done that. But if he deleted something, then realised that something didn't work, shouldn't he restore it? I was thinking it could be graphics drivers.

0cRIb6g.png

SCS Software - Senior Beta Tester

Former Community Manager - Former In-Game Administrator - Former Squirrel.TV Moderation Team Member

Did I provide useful information? Please click "Like This" if so!

It is red because you've removed UI design file and gwen is unable to find it.

It isn't this problem. I didm't delete, move or something with UI or any other folder.

I checked windows update (it was up to date), updated graphic drivers and reintsalled game and MP (as an admin) and started steam and MP as an admin and it's still red ..

take your graphics card out and then try using your motherboards onboard graphics (If it has one) to see what happens

No electrons were harmed during the creation, transmission or reading of this posting. However, many were excited and some may have enjoyed the experience

https://discord.gg/jgJ326p

upgrade your DirectX  9 and microsoft visual c++ 2005-2013. It should help.

In Steam: Start single game with DirectX render.

Right click on MP icon, and write: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Euro Truck Simulator 2 Multiplayer\launcher.exe" -rdevice

I updated Microsoft Visual C++ 2013 to 12.0.30501.0, DirectX to 9.29.1974, started ETS 2 in Steam as "Launch with DirectX" and write  -rdevice to properties of ETS2MP but it's still red .. I don know where can be a problem ..