Double standards?

WHITE.

Hello TruckersMP community,

Most of you are aware of the game rules and how bans are being issued (4th ban - a month, 5th ban - 3 months, 6th ban - perm). Some of you agree with this system, some of you disagree, but at least it's clear, equal and fair for everybody, right? Well...

I recently recorded and reported a kid insulting other players on CB. The report has been rejected cus this kid is already banned for another offence. I was curious what he's been banned for and here's what I found out on his info page. Since 24th of April he's been banned 5 times, his last ban expires tomorrow and he's clearly a notorious troll but for some reasons admins want him back in game. And it's only one lad I found accidentally but who knows how many privileged trolls there are. No wonder why the EU2 server is such a mess if the policy is quantity over quality and some of players are more equal than others.

Now, if you get banned for a month or longer for even a minor offence because 'rules are rules' just remember that this is not always the case.

There's certainly no privilege here. It's just the admins being careless or unable to check player history when banning them in game. But please be sure to check the troll's profile again if you get time later: I told the admins about the problem, so a longer ban is coming.

-- One banned troll means one sad troll. Conserve banning. The trolls will appreciate it.

҉  PEOPLE'S REPUBLIC OF RECKLESS DRIVERS

SprinterFS.gif

Before throwing accusations at admins for being unfair, you need to understand how the system works.

Its not currently possible to see player's history from ingame without finding their TruckersMP ID and then going to their page ourselves. As you can imagine checking this each time is time consuming and unfortunately, if you players want us to get to your reports sooner then unfortunately there is certain checks that have to go undone. 

Players are welcome to let admins know if they believe there has been a mistake or something has been missed.

I don't at all agree with your statement about admins being unfair, but what I do think is that simply to make admin's life easier and help prevent mistakes like this from being made in the future, there should be a system put in place in-game to see a player's history, or an automatic system that will automatically increase the length of the ban in accordance with the procedures.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived