NON-COLLISON zone expanded

tomoiaga.andrei

Suggestion Name: expand the non-colison around company yard and service
[b]Suggestion Description It should be added because many times when i exit service/company`s yard with my trailer the front part of my truck is out of non-collison zone and the trailer its still in the company`s yard. A lot of players are at the entry point to take a job and my trailer is into that player. And that results into a massive crash.

[b]Any example images: Nope
[b]Why should it be added? It should be added because we wont damage our trucks and trailer.

I agree with TruCkDr1V3r, no need for an expanded No Collision zone; that would take far too long. It would be much easier to code a script that turns your truck into a "ghost" mode for a specific amount of time.

0cRIb6g.png

SCS Software - Senior Beta Tester

Former Community Manager - Former In-Game Administrator - Former Squirrel.TV Moderation Team Member

Did I provide useful information? Please click "Like This" if so!

I tought this has been planned 

I believe a "ghost-mode" was planned for when leaving a no-collision zone. Same with spawning in.

0cRIb6g.png

SCS Software - Senior Beta Tester

Former Community Manager - Former In-Game Administrator - Former Squirrel.TV Moderation Team Member

Did I provide useful information? Please click "Like This" if so!

This "ghost mode" would be interesting. Another similar situation is when you connect and is out of the no-collision zone, if another player comes close, no time to react and dodge. A few seconds in "ghost mode" after connect in the server, would solve this.

This "ghost mode" would be interesting. Another similar situation is when you connect and is out of the no-collision zone, if another player comes close, no time to react and dodge. A few seconds in "ghost mode" after connect in the server, would solve this.

That my friend is brilliant and most needed... I've lived couple of times, somebody hit me as soon as I connect, it is not their fault, I just spawned on top of them. 

"Trucking is like love... Only newbies go fast and end up early

"