No Jobs! Me again!

Eje005

Question

I had this issue in ETS2 and made a big ol' thread about it.  Then External Jobs came out and put a nice fancy bandaid over the problem.  

Here we are again.  This time there's no External Jobs so I have a strong motivation to figure this out.

Issue:  Jobs time out and are not repopulated.  Resetting the market/teleporting to garage/resting will spawn more jobs, which will then time out and not repopulate.  If I want jobs I have to do one of those three things, and then it is only an extremely temporary solution.  This makes convoying with a friend/friends impossible because I rarely have a similar job or any jobs, and I am always teleporting or restarting the game.  I have gone through all of the steps suggested on my ETS2 game, and none of them worked, so I can only conclude that they won't work in ATS either.

15 answers to this question

Have you tried to re-set your Economy? This is a common issues across many players, and this normally works for a fix. And have you tested if it is the same in ATS?

High End Transport, Driver | WoTRDB, Support and Translator | Freelance Virtual Photographer                                          

KVVcvfk.jpg

Excellence In Motion

^

This works, but I would have to do this after almost every delivery.  Certainly after every 2 deliveries.  Makes organizing a little convoy with a friend really difficult.

Edited by subtlegta
Removed quote from above.Use ^ next time.

4 hours ago, JokerEL said:

Have you tried to re-set your Economy? This is a common issues across many players, and this normally works for a fix. And have you tested if it is the same in ATS?

For what it's worth I have officially tried this and it results as I expected.  Jobs spawn, but are not replaced and thus dwindle until there are none.

^

Getting towed to a repair point does the same thing everything else does for me: spawns jobs but after those are done there's nothing.  Is this how it's meant to work for the MP?  Seems like I should just go play SP until External Contracts comes and fixes it.

For some reason I am unable to sleep, must have to go to sp to do it, but I quick travel to my garages and it repopulates everything. F7 enter works too, just depends where you want to start off at.

I am here to help, I hope I helped in some sort of way.

Come check out my Youtube channel, post videos every 2 days

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcwBdDxIYboOD73dPPZ8SAQ

I need to force economy reset after every trip in both ATSMP And ETS2MP. Job and freight market are both empty after completing a trip.

I have printed out the reset procedure and ran through it step by step 3 times checking off each step as they are completed. still have to reset to get new jobs