3 New Options on Reports Page on Website

EG0611

Suggestion Name: 3 New Options on Reports Page
Suggestion Description: Adding "Pending" "Accepted" and "Rejected" buttons on [Report] page in order to see your accepted, rejected or pending reports separately
Any example images:  HoAhWGQ.jpg

Why it should be added: Everytime I want to see either my reports are answered or not, I am struggling. Also if website can separate reports by admins, it can easily separate them by their statue.

• Upvote 1

Umm why add more functions when the admins don't even work :lol:

If I've learned anything with php/database, it's if you make one mistake (esp usernames) nothing works...

It looks like they have a:

if $results==0{echo all} function (dirty nonfunctional code), likely the search goes based on name not id. Because I tried searching for a admin (latest) ban and it still showed all tried one down same thing...

It's embarrassing af when it happens, but it's due to characters vs numbers... Think of it like this:

Characters = variable

Numbers = absolute

You can fix it but it's not worth the time, because the second a admin has special characters or anything beyond English keyboard a-z A-Z 1-0 the chances of issues grow...

Unless it's because I'm on a phone, but a broken option is still a broken option :P

Oops this post was supposed to be a 3003 word suggestion to the web devs oh well...

Signature removed by a wondering ghost

SUS0M9O.gif

• 2 years later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.