Jogo continua rodando após fechado / Game keeps running when closed

AimNot

Question

Olá a todos.

Desde que voltei a jogar ETS2 MP, + -1 semana atrás, eu percebi que o Steam não reconhece quando eu fecho o jogo.
Quando eu fecho o jogo, depois de jogar no modo multiplayer, o Steam continua dizendo que o jogo está sendo executado, e não me deixa fazer nada, nem iniciar um outro jogo, nem mesmo sair da minha conta. Eu tenho que fechar o Steam através do Gerenciador de Tarefas do Windows.
Além do mais, ETS2 sempre é o último jogo que eu jogo no dia, porque, mesmo fechando o Steam através do Gerenciador de Tarefas, quando eu abro-o novamente, ele diz: "Another instance is already running.". Então eu tenho que reiniciar o computador para jogar qualquer outro jogo novamente, mesmo ETS2.

Se isso ajuda: Estou usando o Windows 10 Pro, 64 bits. Tenho um print da mensagem.

Se você pode me ajudar, obrigado.

==============

Hello everyone. 

Since I came back playing ETS2 MP, +-1 week ago, I notice that Steam doesn't recognize when I close the game.

When I close the game, after playing in Multiplayer, the Steam keeps saying that the game is running, and doesn't let me do anything, neither start another game nor even exit from my account. I have to close the Steam through the Windows Task Manager.

And ETS2 is always the last game I play during the day, because, even closing the Steam through Windows Task Manager, when I open it again, it says: "Another instance is already running.". Then I have to restart the computer in orther to play any other game again, even ETS2.

If it helps: I'm using Windows 10 Pro, 64 bits. There is a print of the message.

If you can help me, thanks.

Another instance is already running..jpg

Isso é só um jogo!

5 answers to this question

Hello,

Does this problem occured in single player?

Steam have problem with some games that have its own launcher like Truckersmp, War Thunder, World of Warships (non steam shortcut). I'm using windows 8 and its occured to me too. More likely the problem occured when the game try to automatically save the data before it closing.

You may wanna try to check the integrity of the game cache, if the issue still occured, try to delete the local content (uninstall) and redownload the game file. Also try to disable steam overlay.

TERjqBU.png

First try the above solutions then, Re install Steam with Admin rights (Right clicking download steam setup and run as admin). Install ETS2 and TruckersMP mod again (With admin rights) - Right click the download archive,extract here, right click extracted file and select run as admin.

If that doesn't help. Give me a screenshot of Task Manager (Ctrl+Alt+Del) when the game says not responding due to some other program causing the CPU to stress on other than game.

It's all about processor priorities

Try to open the administration panel by pressing ctrl + alt + supr and click on 'finish task'. If problem persists, try to reinstall the game (I think this has nothin' to do with the game on itself, It just happens that your PC doesn´t close at 100% the game, locking it to avoid opening it twice)

team_team-game-admin.png    TEAM MEMBER SINCE APRIL 2016. SPANISH / ENGLISH IGA TEAM MEMBER.

how to appeal a ban      how to report a user       In-game rules      feedback & contacting upper staff