Requests to delete my ETS-MP Account

Question

Hello i need help.

My steam account was 15.03.2016 hacked and stolen. (Phishing, history, fake friends on my friend list). Idk english i will use translator. I have a worry with my ETS-MP account with steam ID. My ets-account for eurotruck simulator 2 was registered with steam id.

Idk how do I delete this account with steam ID, or player history name. I have a problems. I love my private.Please all mod or admins about help.

This page is not official https://steamcommunity.com/openid/login

I don't need next phishing on my steam account.I have back my account.Friends from valve helped me a lot. I want delete my steam ID on this page idk how.

I want delete this ETS-MP account http://truckersmp.com/en_US/user/524447

Is it risk. I quit with multiplayer ETS. I am not stupid. Player history can not erase. I wanted support that will help me in it. My steam account is private i don't see problems.Here is problem with my ETS account.

Thanks for info and help. Lilly

Edited by Name Revoked #01
Removed offensive words.

5 answers to this question

We do not remove accounts, but we can permanently ban your account on your request, so whoever stole your account can not troll the game under your profile. I have informed in-game admins to look into your problem.

Please also mind that TruckersMP profile is a separate profile with an independent username/password system. The TruckersMP system has control only over your TruckersMP account. We (the developers, TruckersMP system, admin, and players) will never get your steam password or any other information to access your steam account.

-- One banned troll means one sad troll. Conserve banning. The trolls will appreciate it.

҉  PEOPLE'S REPUBLIC OF RECKLESS DRIVERS

SprinterFS.gif

If you want to, we can change e-mail + reset password. But about it we have to talk in private message. If you have access to your steam account then I don't see any kind of problem  Anyway, you should enable Steam Guard and connect it with your mobile phone. Then nobody can hack your account :)

Sprinter listen to me !

Okay please permanently BAN  on this my MP ETS account and permanently block on servers  ETS 1, ETS 2, ETS 3. + Forum. I quit playing on unofficial eurotruck servers. Is it risk and very dangerous. I love my private sorry.

My steam account will be reactivaed with new a steam guard. The history logins is completed erased

I will play eurotruck simulator 2 only singleplayer.Please block on my username and password on this account (Home site + Forum ) This is my last response and login.

I hope that my steam account will be safe in future. I hate scammers and phishers. The Client ETS is unistalled from my computer. Thank you for help and block on my request.

Your answer i will read without login. Sorry for my bad english. I need help i mean seriously.Have a nice day.Lilly ...

Hello

Bandero

No thanks, please permanently ban on this my ETS-MP account, ETS1, ETS2, ETS3 servers, home + forum. I quit with ETS 2 multiplayer and this account. Sorry i have FEAR !

I accept is it permanent. Np

Have a nice day and thx for help. Hi :-) Lilly