ATS Fire/Rescue

bayden

We are a company and whenever you are stuck flipped over or need help getting back on the road we will be there based on traffic between one minute to twenty minutes. All you have to do is send us a email to this email address [EMAIL-PROTECTED BY CREATSEC™] with your truck body stile color location which direction you are traveling and finally your in game name. We have a team of dispatchers ready to read your email and send out all of are fire rescue personnel to come help you at your convenience.  

yes... it may seem more realistic but do you really think that people are going to sit around and wait for "your repairmen" to show up when they can get back to the service centre in a amazing time of 4.5 seconds!

well there is at least 4 people that respond to each call and we are very trained and all you have to do is find the right angle to hit gently at and they go right back on there wheels and if your truck wont start we will push you to a repair station

this is for a more fun experience

Edited by SprinterFS
merged double posts

8 minutes ago, bayden said:

we are always recording and we have permission from admins 

What is the admins name who gave you permission??

i also think it is a good idea i was tipped on side of road and fire and rescue got traffic routed safely around me another gives light bump and back on my wheels and on my way i think its a great addition to the game for people who want a more realistic game also they ask before they bump you thank you fire rescue team keep it up and admins please allow this great service

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Fatal said:

Well I'm pretty certain that if I catch you or any other members ramming into peoples trucks you will be punished. It is clearly stated in the rules that ramming isn't allowed. I am intrigued on who you spoke to. Also do you have any proof that you spoke to one of the team? Not going to lie this smells a bit to me

why would you ban them? 

they are making it a more realistic view for the game, they come to help you out and they take it pretty serious and everyone has fun.

its a game so why would you not let them have fun and pretend to be the fire and rescue?

Ramming - Temporary / Permanent Ban

• Purposely causing damage to another user's truck, attempting to cause a collision into another users truck or anything similar.

I don't care if you got consent, Ramming is ramming, and will be punished

simple.

It's in the rules, and those rules are enforced, If you've got a problem with that punishment, Contact Clarkinator

• Upvote 1

spacer.png

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.