Issue with "quick Jobs"

valaric1980

Question

Had an issue with the MP, which also affects my solo game.  I take a "quick job" from the freight market, and as I begin the trip I notice the delivery was due 2-3 days before the current time.  For instance, I took a job on a Thursday and I noticed the job was due to be completed by Tuesday.  So when I deliver the cargo I'm informed I'm late (so receive no money or XP).  When I go to take my next job from the freight market there are no jobs available for me to take.  This has happened twice now, both times it starts with the first job being late as I take the job then afterwards no jobs available for me.

9 answers to this question

this is not a bug, quick jobs won't work on MP.

If you have own truck you must choice jobs from the freight market, if you don't own a truck then you need to do few jobs in single player until you able to take a loan and buy a truck, that way you can enter multiplayer and choice jobs from freight market.

Edited by FirestarteR93
(Moved topic to Help section)

Make sure you (all) have your own truck at least: You can download a cheat profile/one that's got enough money for a truck.

Jobs disappearing is a common issue, all you need to do is do something where time would pass eg. F7 + Enter or Teleport to another garage.

Another issue you'll eventually encounter is your money going extremely high, which can be solved by either creating a profile without workers or getting rid of the workers.

Quick jobs do not work on Multiplayer.

If you are at the start of your careers, play on Singleplayer and do a few quick jobs until you can take out a bank loan and purchase your own truck.

With your own truck, you can connect on Multiplayer and accept jobs from the freight market.

After a couple of jobs done from the freight market, if suddenly the job list is empty , you can try these steps :

- Sleep at a parking lot to advance time

- Quick travel to your garage to advance time

- Teleport to a service station (F7+ Enter)

If none of them worked , you can also try to enable the developper console in the game and reset the economy.

Steps on how to do this found here : http://forum.scssoft.com/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=61852 

stvsmaller_zps107050c2.png

Doing the Multiplayer Hardcore Challenge on the Europe #2 Server - Currently level 15

On 24/03/2016 at 6:49 PM, Opihi said:

:angry:Hi y'all, I'm having the same issues here too:angry:...
:o I have issue with the MP, after I got done installing the TruckersMP, started the game it automatic gave me my first initial job. I've taking it and complete it. I've gone into the Job Market to get a new job in the Freight Market Job to take my next job from the freight market there are no jobs available for me to take.  This has happened twice now, both times it starts with the first job being late as I take the job then afterwards no jobs available for me. :o<_<

I do have my own rig and business but it does matter there still no jobs available for me.  WHY?...:angry::(

Hey Heyhococo, I've have done of what you have mention but no dice it still don't work......

If there are no jobs appearing in the freight market, you simply need to advance time. This can be done by sleeping at a rest area, or by pressing F7 and using the emergency services. 

:angry:Hi y'all, I'm having the same issues here too:angry:...
:o I have issue with the MP, after I got done installing the TruckersMP, started the game it automatic gave me my first initial job. I've taking it and complete it. I've gone into the Job Market to get a new job in the Freight Market Job to take my next job from the freight market there are no jobs available for me to take.  This has happened twice now, both times it starts with the first job being late as I take the job then afterwards no jobs available for me. :o<_<

I do have my own rig and business but it does matter there still no jobs available for me.  WHY?...:angry::(

Hey Heyhococo, I've have done of what you have mention but no dice it still don't work......

RubberDuck