possibility of Linux version

SamTDS

Question

3 answers to this question

Unfortunately, I'd like OS X support, but that isn't planned: (Quote from frequently suggested things)

Linux support:
This is relatively often suggested, it's kind of planned but won't come any time soon, this is due to the frequency of patches from SCS that makes this infeasible to maintain multiple versions of the mod.

OS X support:
See Liinux support

You could try and do a dual boot setup, but I don't know how to configure that with Linux.

4 hours ago, heyhococo said:

Unfortunately, I'd like OS X support, but that isn't planned: (Quote from frequently suggested things)

You could try and do a dual boot setup, but I don't know how to configure that with Linux.

I did have a windows drive but it had died along with the install disk. We pretty much always run a dual boot setup which is rather easy with Linux but that is my dad's job to setup. We use grub boot loader which is very nice as you can also customise what it says for each drive and remove options or make sub folders for it. The way to do it is install Linux first on ONE drive and then go to install windows on a DIFFERENT drive with the Linux drive unplugged and then once that's done youh boot it in Linux and setup grub