Add the ability change the CB-Radio button

AKuzmin

Suggestion Name: Add the ability change the CB-Radio button
Suggestion Description: When you use a gaming steering wheel, the keyboard is shifted to the side. It is not always easy to press buttons on the keyboard. I think I need to add the ability to change the buttons to the CB-Radio
Any example images: Nope.
Why should it be added?: For convenience of use CB-Radio. For example to assign a button in the CB-Radio Logitech profiler.

Google Translate

• Upvote 2

spacer.png

I am up for it because I am sure that some people will try to change it while driving and they most probably will crash into somebody. With the key or keys it will be a lot easier.

• Upvote 1

Never give up. Hard work always pays off.

76561197993874215.png

I agree with having the ability of changing the CB radio button. Anytime I have to read for the CB radio button I have to take my eyes off the road. Unfortunately by the time I look up again I'm not in the same Lane I last saw myself in. Having the ability to change that button be a lot easier because. I have a real CB handset that is already wired to my computer for TeamSpeak. For me that's more realistic with the truck cockpit that I am trying to build. A whole lot more realistic.

• 2 years later...

The CB Radio channel can be changed by using the mouse. Assuming that you have your mouse next to you when driving with a steering wheel (at least I have, for accepting jobs, etc.), you can simply use that to change the channel. This being said, your suggestion has basically already been implemented.

Done.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.