Turning sharp corners takes forever on keyboard.

Save

Question

Hello.

I am using a keyboard as a controller but sometimes when I need to turn sharp corners I have to slow down to about 10mph to turn my truck safely. When I see people turn a sharp corner with a wheel they can do it at around 20 - 30 mph with no problem.

Not sure if it's normal but it just does not feel right to me. I had no issues back in Euro Truck Simulator turning with 20mph speed

Is there some sort of settings to change it? I have tried to turn up my steering sensitivity but it didn't work.

(hopefully this made sense lol)

8 answers to this question

Try using mouse controls. If that fails then try using an xbox or playstation controller.

Keyboard controls are difficult to use at the best of times which is why I bought a wheel. Have you tried connecting a virtual controller to 'trick' the game into thinking there is a controller, this usually dramatically increases the sensitivity of the keyboard.

1105615.png

MsduciabaA29N7MEu7DlydS4GHo%3D.png

Have a problem with your ban? Make an appeal

1st. Its the game issue, this is a base game problem, not multiplayer :P

2nd. Try mouse steering, you can adjust the sensifity and it will take time to get used to.

3rd. 10mph in sharp corner is normal for a truck, turning in 20mph or even 30mph is freeking danger ...

Even sometime i do under 10 with a very long trailer :P

TERjqBU.png