Unsupported Game Version Detected! Can't play MP.

aphotics

Question

I really need help with an ongoing issue in American Truck Simulator Multiplayer.

Whenever I try to launch multiplayer, I get the fatal error: Unsupported game version detected! To play you need to have American Truck Simulator v. 1.1.0.8s [f84fd2f0a569] ! Do you need help with downgrading?

When I click "yes", I get "sorry, we couldn't find that!"

I've tried switching my game version to the beta "temporary_1_0 - 1.0.x for incompatible mods" and I got the same error.

Please help. I was able to play multiplayer on my other computer and I'm not able to play on this one.

I've also tried twice now uninstalling and reinstalling the mod, and no luck. I even tried reinstalling the game itself and it still doesn't work. 

7 answers to this question

The current TruckersMP version is 0.2.0.9.3 You can download it from http://truckersmp.com/en_US/download

This version supports Euro Truck Simulator 2 version 1.24.x and American Truck Simulator version 1.3.x 

Game version supported for both games: x64 only.

In order to play TruckersMP you must install the latest version of the TruckersMP mod and be sure you have selected:

NONE - opt out of all beta programs in STEAM > Library >  Euro Truck Simulator 2 > Right Click > Properties > BETAS for Euro Truck Simulator 2

or

NONE - opt out of all beta programs in STEAM > Library >  American Truck Simulator > Right Click > Properties > BETAS for American Truck Simulator

If you had a different version before, please let the game update on Steam before trying to start the game using the TruckersMP shortcut.

76561198046634853.png

DarkStar.

TruckersMP Game Moderator 
(Welsh • English • German)
www.TruckersMP.com

Hello,

For now, please opt out of all the betas. MP mods was just updated, and is now compatible with the latest ATS on steam.

Moved to Help.

-- One banned troll means one sad troll. Conserve banning. The trolls will appreciate it.

҉  PEOPLE'S REPUBLIC OF RECKLESS DRIVERS

SprinterFS.gif

Go into Steam library, right click at ETS2 / ATS and choose properties

Select Beta Tab and choose 'No Beta'

Please uninstall (every old) Multiplayer Mod and re-download/re-install Multiplayer Mod again. Before you install the mod again please delete Multiplayer directory in Documents folder !