ATS: Company Logos

Tundra_Gaming

Suggestion Name: Company Logos on Trucks.

Suggestion Description: Develop a way for people part of an Official Company, to have the company logo on the side of the members truck. Either on the Door or on the Sleeper part of the truck. This would be cool to not only promote the companies, but would add a real sense of Simulation to it. 
Any example images: -NA-
Why should it be added?: Would help promote companies to recruit new people. This could also be easier to identify people In-Game cause anyone can put a tag of a company and not really be in it. This also brings a sense of real simulation in teh sense of teamwork.

Global logistics: Driver

Signed: Tundra_Gaming

If this were to happen, I would suggest that there be the ability to create your own, custom company logo (of course, submit it for approval before it may be used) for use on the doors/roof, so we don't have 50 companies with the same logo, making the companies' trucks harder to identify by company.  Does this make sense at all or should I try to better explain what I mean?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.