NCZ Player

dantheman7755

Suggestion Name: NCZ Players

Suggestion Description: sometimes players spawn in at the middle of the road. when your going 110km/h its hard to stop in 2 meters. I want players to have at least 30 seconds of no contact zone when they spawn in, just to be safe. Players will go right through the ncz and not be harmed. saves lots of trips to the mechanic and also prevents rages and swearing :D
Any example images:  video - all credit goes to Mrs Arsenic - 

Why should it be added? It would benifit the people just spwaning in and the people that are driving down the highway. Thanks, hope this gets implimented :)

• Upvote 1

-dantheman7755

76561198073837042.png

The main reason for rejecting this is that trolls would have an advantage, spawning anywhere and going into some other truck so when the "ghost timer" goes off, that truck would fly or go into the ground. If a player spawns on the road and makes you crash your truck, you can report the player (for reckless driving, I guess). People should know better. If my game crashes, I'll launch SP, load the game, drive to a safe spot and then go back to MP. Only once I spawned near another player, I loaded a savegame, but by mistake, instead of choosing my quicksave (I always quick save outside of the road), I loaded an autosave and my truck appeared in the middle of the highway. I immediately apologized and drove to the emergency lane. I guess the player didn't report me, as my ban count is still at zero...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.