No jobs, late jobs

DatGuyAsh

Question

11 answers to this question

Thats easy to understand, first, the server time will not be stopped, so when you drive then you go offline and then you come few hours later, it can happen that your jobs late. And the second thing is, that is a SCS Bug, if you haven't jobs, hit F7 and teleport to the service station. Then you will see the freight market.

Regards Zelcrum

Hi and welcome to the help section! :D

My first tip is to never start a job in SP and continue in MP, or vice versa. The time settings are different and will sometimes cause lateness by thousands of hours.

Secondly, download this save game by Clarkinator so you can get your own truck and use the freight market: https://forum.ets2mp.com/index.php?/topic/11094-ets2mp-beginner-save-file/

Otherwise, you can reset your economy by doing the following:

1. Go to C:\Users\username\My Documents\Euro Truck Simulator 2\profiles\(Latest profile) and open config.cfg with notepad

2. Look for uset g_force_economy_reset 0 and change to 1

3. Save and quit notepad

4. Open ETS2MP and see if the jobs are available, then exit ETS2MP.

5. Go back to the config.cfg file and change uset g_force_economy_reset 1 to 0

6. Open MP again and all the jobs should be there now! ;)

Hey, I have the same problem as well and I followed all the steps to reset the economy both via the config file and alternatively through the ingame console, and it works but usually just for one job. after I complete the job I get an empty freight market again. Anybody knows what might cause this and a solution?

P.S - I don't own a truck.

^

you can not even access the freight market without a truck. If you mean quick job, we're sorry but it does not work properly in MP if you don't own any trucks. Please try a loan in-game and get a truck, or download some save files online.

-- One banned troll means one sad troll. Conserve banning. The trolls will appreciate it.

҉  PEOPLE'S REPUBLIC OF RECKLESS DRIVERS

SprinterFS.gif

^^ Hello Guy0544 and welcome to the forums! :D

Unfortunately, quick jobs don't work correctly in ETS2MP, so you'll have to use a different save game, or do quick jobs in Single Player first.

I'd recommend using this save game from Clarkinator which has enough money to buy your first truck, therefore unlocking the freight market:

https://forum.ets2mp.com/index.php?/topic/11094-ets2mp-beginner-save-file/

Happy Trucking! :)