No freight jobs showing up

DannyUK

Question

I've recently been having this issue where no freight jobs will show up on the list but when you goto the depot manually the jobs are there. I've read a few threads on this forum which suggest changing the config file from 1 to 0 then goto game and then change it back which I have done and it fixed the problem yesterday but when I logged back in it's gone back the same way, is there a long term fix for this so I don't have to keep changing the config file? Why is it doing this, does anyone know?

7 answers to this question

^:

I've got the same problem and resetting economy does reload the jobs, but the next day you will have no jobs again and it's quite a pain to have to edit the config and have to reload the game twice a day.

So I think the issue is that you may have done a Quick job in multiplayer, considering I have done one and I now have the same issue on that profile.

Quick jobs don't work great on Multiplayer unfortunately. The best thing to do is play on Singeplayer until you get enough money to purchase your own truck, or use a modded savegame profile, such as this one here: https://forum.ets2mp...nner-save-file/

From a different thread with the same issue.

Edited by SprinterFS
Deleted Quote from above, and merged double posts.