Is there a way to disable TAB button automatically?

Diprik

Question

I use the TAB screen to see if there's someone around. But, when i need to check the map, i need to move the map oftenly. To move the map, i have to right click to the mouse but if the TAB screen is open, right click directly works for TAB.

I need to exit from the map, close the TAB, re open the map and this is not user-friendly in my opinion. Is there a way to disable the TAB automatically when i open the map, company screen etc?

Thanks in advance.

65aDPW.jpg

5 answers to this question

you dont need to use your map at all buddy...

Use the minimap (F3) which has diferent Zoom levels (F5) ... this way you'll have a map at all times...

I drive a Volvo so i usualy use my minimap all zoomed out and the dash board GPS which is always zoomed in... you can always set a GPS on the top left side of your wheel if you got Cabin Accessories DLC!

Regards, Z

ETS2MP Admin

TS3 ROOT

76561198099032395.png

I use the map to see or set my route. (To open all the map for GPS badge or to set a route to a city where i don't have garage yet.) I have Cabin DLS as well, to be honest its really useful as you mentioned. But, as i said sharing the right click with TAB and MAP is not good. I think there is no way to close the TAB automatically?

65aDPW.jpg

Topic closed on request, and moved to Solved.

-- One banned troll means one sad troll. Conserve banning. The trolls will appreciate it.

҉  PEOPLE'S REPUBLIC OF RECKLESS DRIVERS

SprinterFS.gif