Offer expires in 200h

Nner

Question

I only get this when connected to the MP server.

I have tried both methods of resetting economy. Editing the config file and using the console.

The offer expiration dates are then normal temporarily, until I click Drive and connect to the server.

Then they reset back to 200+h.

I have even tried buying another garage against my will and fast traveling between them 15 times.

Nothing works and I am desperate for help.

All my drivers say it's going to take them over 200h to complete their current job.

4 answers to this question

Basically the reason for this is the changes in different times used by your local game and the server. The thing I can recommend is trying to sleep a few times within the mutliplayer which should give you a few different loads after enough sleeps.

Basically the reason for this is the changes in different times used by your local game and the server. The thing I can recommend is trying to sleep a few times within the mutliplayer which should give you a few different loads after enough sleeps.

Tried sleeping several times until I could not anymore. Issue is not resolved.

9887d7eaabae73af7740a116c8f1a838.png