My time in ets2 stopped

xKlecha

Question

8 answers to this question

Hi, my time is not working in the game stopped it in place on time 16; 31? what I have to do to make it work?

In multiplayer or single player? If you play single player, you can open console and write this; g_set_time 12

More information about console; http://forum.scssoft.com/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=61852

System.out.println("Hello World!");

Check if you were kicked from server or, especially, having a unexpectedly broken connection. The tiny messages at the corner of your screen are hard to discover so you might not know when you are disconnected. Disconnecting from the server while in game can possibly freeze everything in game, including time, traffic lights, and weather.

• Upvote 1

-- One banned troll means one sad troll. Conserve banning. The trolls will appreciate it.

҉  PEOPLE'S REPUBLIC OF RECKLESS DRIVERS

SprinterFS.gif

Hello, xKlecha

You can find the crash log in your ETS2MP folder located in your documents. That's only if your game has crashed though. 

My Documents --> ETS2MP --> Last_crash.log 

Also, as SprinterFS has said, make sure you haven't been disconnected or lost connection to the server. I believe this is the only way time stops, since you aren't connected to a server. E.g. When I'm in a queue to join a server, the time doesn't move and stands at the time I last stopped playing ETS2 (in SP). But as soon as I join the server, it catches up with the current server time again. 

If he hasn't had a crash he doesn't need to post the crash log.

What time are you on about? Multiplayer InGame time of World of Trucks time?

Kind Regards,

El1teZombiezHD

[TruckersMP Retired Team Member (Ex-Game Moderator)]

If you are replying to me, please @mention me (@El1teZombiezHD ) or quote my message otherwise I may not respond

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.