Synchronised Season Changes

Suggestion NameSynchronised Season Changes

Suggestion Description:I'd like the seasons in game to be synced to the seasons in the real world to add realism. For example, if it's between December - February it would be considered Winter, so the Winter mod should be added to the Multiplayer game. 
Any example images: None.
Why should it be added?: To add realism.

mwl4 wrote on Polish language forum that developers consider picking the best Winter mod for this year, so it will be added for sure, there's a question - when ;)

“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

“Anyone who thinks sitting in church can make you a Christian must also think that sitting in a garage can make you a car.” ― Garrison Keillor

“Stupidity isn't punishable by death. If it was, there would be a hell of a population drop.” ― Laurell K. Hamilton

I echo what WHISKEY said, there is a winter mod on its way, just not yet. It will come, just be patient. There is lots of questions on these forums everyday about this matter, so I'm a bit confused as to why you haven't looked.

• Upvote 1

High End Transport, Driver | WoTRDB, Support and Translator | Freelance Virtual Photographer                                          

KVVcvfk.jpg

Excellence In Motion

^ I'm not just asking for a winter mod, i'm asking for every seasonal mod to be put in place when the season starts in real life, so there's no waiting around for an appropriate season mod. 

Edited by CazzaBrank
Don't quote above you. Use "^".

^Version of the game changes pretty often and it's required to pick new mods every year, since old ones won't work properly, that's why there are so many threads on forum about winter.

“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

“Anyone who thinks sitting in church can make you a Christian must also think that sitting in a garage can make you a car.” ― Garrison Keillor

“Stupidity isn't punishable by death. If it was, there would be a hell of a population drop.” ― Laurell K. Hamilton

Really good idea, but i think its hard to make this happen, that the season changes auto based on realism, it would be much coding etc,

so i think you should suggest this to SCS software, they might be able to do this, then ETS2MP would not need to do anything, because this will be coded to the game, and not a mod.

Employed in: Viva Trucking (VTC)

^ What i meant was that a mod is uploaded at the start of the month of a new season.

Edited by CazzaBrank
Don't quote the post above you. Use "^"

As you probably know, you have information how long you have been playing ETS2 on your profile. Because of that, some people would have winter and some of them won't, because of the time on the server. If you play singleplayer and you sleep a lot there, you would be able to almost skip winter, that's why on MP there are different mods every year.

^Mariio, could I get a link to test it out in Singleplayer? :D Thanks in advance!

^No problem, but it'd be nice if changed physics would be enabled on EU3 :D

^Are you actually playing MP or SP? Because it seems that you don't follow our forum, yesterday has been added winter mod which literally covers all markings on the roads and you can turn it off if you want, nobody forces you to use mods. What about bugs? You may find one in game, but if you report it, developers have time to pick another one, don't worry about bugs :)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.