Ban Parking Hard Shoulder

I know what the guy is trying to say but getting banned for going afk for a few minutes is not right because my mum is a pain in the a** some times and wants me to turn the lights of or somthing stupid like that so i have to pull over but i always put my hazards on and park lights also this keeps people from Crowding up the server stations because when people need to pull in for few fx. there could be 10 people afk and then you cant get fuel until you wait for them to go and that can take up to 10min+ and if your running late you will lose money so its a -1 for me but if some one does that just simply report them and have the admins look into it but they shouldn't be banned because we all make mistakes and maybe they dint know the trailer was out on the road any way sorry for spelling and all that goodness feel free to correct stuff :D

Edited by FirestarteR93
censored part of the post
  • Upvote 2

4c74XBL.jpgnexf_gameplay.png

76561198135400709.png

if you need to pull over to sort something quickly or you are required to do something then parking on the hard shoulder all the way with hazards on is the best way, plus the only way it causes accidents is if youre the person swerving across the road and hit them if they are parked all the way in, besides if you can see them parked there, you can avoid them, its as simple as that, you have a big circular thing in front of you which changes your direction and a pedal that slows you down, that's all you need to avoid a collision, also in my country, if a driver cannot get into a truck stop and is about to run over their allotted driving time without rest, many are allowed by law to park SAFELY on the hard shoulder where safe to do so.

• Upvote 2

• Web Developer

Also j_m I don't want any of my topics to be handled by you because I don't like you since what happened last time the longest distance I can keep from you the better.

Nobody is forcing you to use this forum ;)

By the way you should start reading this awesome section of the forum :)

http://forum.ets2mp.com/index.php?app=forums&module=extras&section=boardrules

• Upvote 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.