ALLzooNz

Question

Hey! I play online with my friends and I wonder how I put mods online, I've tried everything, I want to put snow mod, would be awesome if someone could help me.

I push up the list where I see people who come near me o go into the settings where it says that I can push in the winter courage box, but it is not for the gray, what should I do for it to be white so I can tick so it changed?

// ALLzooN

7 answers to this question

As for the winter mod, that option appears since last year, but it's no longer available (it hasn't been for a lot of time now). Even if it were, the MP client version has been through several updates since then, so it would probably not work at all. Maybe this year the developers will surprise all of us with a new, updated Snow mod, but it's hard to tell.

EDIT: Just as a note, it's not allowed to open threads with subjects such as "Help" or "Need help". It's better if you include a brief description of the problem, something like: "Winter mod not working" or whatever the issue is.

Mods for MP must be activated in single player first. Get your trailer etc... Then switch over to MP, it may say "missing mod detected" but just click Okay, then you will have your trailer or whatever ;)

Kind Regards,

El1teZombiezHD

[TruckersMP Retired Team Member (Ex-Game Moderator)]

If you are replying to me, please @mention me (@El1teZombiezHD ) or quote my message otherwise I may not respond