What makes your truck unique?

antrax737

11059849_10153119041375841_3748361930470

If you look closely I've got shit in my front window(truck 22) that what makes my truck special.

What do you know about automatic transmissions and hills? Have you ever driven any truck with an automatic transmission? Just to inform you that the new Volvo I-Shift Dual Clutch is just perfect, it takes less than a second for it to put in a new gear. No human can match it's speed when it comes to changing gears and it's a smart gear box as well and learns from its driver how he/she uses it. Actually there's plenty of automatics that works really good nowadays.

I think you missed something there, on a 6x4 you can't lift your axel at all. at least not on a Volvo at the moment but last thing I've heard Volvo is on it's way to release a 6x4 where you can disconnect the drive on the rear axle and lift it.

You can put the axel up on midlift and taglift but you can't put it up on double drive trucks

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What do you know about automatic transmissions and hills? Have you ever driven any truck with an automatic transmission? Just to inform you that the new Volvo I-Shift Dual Clutch is just perfect, it takes less than a second for it to put in a new gear. No human can match it's speed when it comes to changing gears and it's a smart gear box as well and learns from its driver how he/she uses it. Actually there's plenty of automatics that works really good nowadays.

I think he was talking about in-game automatic, it doesnt like hills that much.

I think he was talking about in-game automatic, it doesnt like hills that much.

I can go up hills easily in game with automatic in real life with dad the first time I went into a truck I couldn't even touch the top of the cat walk I do know what I'm talking about

Everyone going manual is better blah blah blah in volvo shift it into manual and change gears with buttons on side of gearbox and jobs a good Un. If it starts skidding put diff lock on and axel up traction control off and it goes up fine!

• 3 weeks later...

Archived