No Idea What's Going On

mr_mord

Question

I just started with multiplayer today and I can't seem to be able to do anything.

I did the first mission like usual and got the XP and 2k for doing the job- however, there are no jobs for me to do in the quickjob area. I have no truck, no money for a truck, and no way to get more because I can't do a job or access the bank. 

Any ideas as to what I'm doing wrong and what I need to do to get started?

*I'm starting in Poznan with an IVECO truck, if that helps any -- U.S. Server #1*

4 answers to this question

you could try

This fix work for no jobs, huge expire jobs and not receiving jobs according to your level (you will be teleported to your garage)
In My Documents > Euro Truck Simulator 2, change in config.cfg:
uset g_console to 1
uset g_developer to 1

go in game in MP (select your MP profile) when you don't have cargo/job active press ` (button above TAB) to open console and type g_force_economy_reset 1 and press enter, go to profile screen and select your profile again, will appear a msg saying you changed some option and your job list will be reseted, so again press ' and type g_force_economy_reset 0 (or press up and change 1 to 0) and press enter, now you can play with a new job list according to you level, do this every time your job list expire time is huge, have no job, you leveled up or you want new jobs.