"Bad Player" status

iFranky

Suggestion Name

"Bad Player" in-game status.

Suggestion Description

If a player has x amount of bans from ramming/blocking in-game, their truck & trailer should be a "non-collision truck".

Any example images

Can't find an image, but much like GTA Online's Passive Mode

Why should it be added?

Multiple reasons;

1. It'll stop players earning no money after a long-ass freight.

2. It'll ruin the rammer's and/or blocker's day.

3. It'll be a benefit to in-game admins. Not as many reports will come through.

There's a few more reasons but I think that's enough.

I know this is a game simulator, and the "non-collision truck" may be a little unrealistic, but so is people driving on the wrong side of the road and causing mayhem. I also know that earning money isn't really an issue in-game, specially if you added 1 billion to your accounts, but when you're sat there, with 100% damage, 200 miles away from the nearest service station, can get a little annoying when you have to F7 & enter.

that would be very hard to code and i think the servers wont be that happy either

I think making a singleplayer game into a multiplayer game is very hard to code -  nothing is impossible. I don't see why the servers would suffer any more than adding in 1 more interior item to your truck.

and alot of people will be NCZ (Depending on what you deem "alot")

Yeah, "alot" would have to be planned and discussed heavily.

You could even appeal to have it removed, much like appeal system now. The more reports you've had against you, the lesser of a chance you get it lifted.

the server has to work out how many bans each player has and then they have to make it NCZ and stuf

but how would other plays know if that truck is NCZ or not

The server doesn't do any calculations, it's the database what does all that. The server would have to change their in-game state yeah, but I really doubt from experience that a server would suffer from a few players being in the state.

If you've played GTA Online, players in the passive mode are about 40% see through. It's best to watch a YouTube video or something of passive mode to better get an understanding of what it looks like. 

Therefore your suggestion must not be entered in a game. -1.

But you think people driving into you is realistic?

Do you also think groups of people block roads in real life? 

How about current non-collision zones... I don't see a load of trucks in a store car park sat on top of eachother in real life.

im just going to put this out there, but you shouldn't judge someone just off their past mistakes.

We're not really judging anyone. If they're doing it knowingly, they shouldn't be let to continue their "fun".

Nice idea however I've been blamed and banned for someone else's stupidity which I haven't done and I can't be bothered anymore to do a ban appeal because I once complained about 3 day ban went to 1 month ban then they lifted the ban it's annoying

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.