Key bindings

Stephano32

Question

13 answers to this question

How come that everyone else can but I cant because that key bug..?

Teleporting using console isn't possible in multiplayer (think about what mess would it make and how trolls would abuse it), but you  can quick travel between cities where your garages are. You need to have an imported profile which has garage in every city.

Also there is nothing wrong with your F9 so don't hurt your keyboard. It's not her fault!    :(

Edited by RayRay5
merged posts

Ready to go!

(I hope I don't get warned cause of spamming)

Also it's possible that to teleport your friend goes to single player and after teleporting switches back to multiplayer. In this case I have good news for you. Your friend isn't a hacker. Yay!    :)

You dont know him, and actually we were driving normally on teamspeak and some other guy from his clan came and he told us about it today. From today he actually learned that trick and does it, I can assure you he is not a hacker (neither a kid who uses program because using programs isnt hacking..).

If there is "a trick" for doing the teleporting when in multiplayer that means it's exploiting and not allowed. Edited by RayRay5
merged posts

Ready to go!

Not sure what this post is about, im looking and no quest was posted, only text i see is "I Have Just"

Anyway, if a question was asked, have you fixed the issue?

Regards

> Joined 29 Nov 2014 - 10 Year Anniversary <

History

Previously known as Louie G 

Former Truckers.FM Station Manager & Presenter

Former Apollo Logistics, Atlas Logistics & Nordic LTD Manager

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.