Money cheat, not able to edit my game.sii

Hevar

Question

Hey there,

I followed the guide step by step which i found on this forum by a trustworthy person.

But im not able to edit this game.sii it still shows chinese letter, i cant find game_account so i can do money hack-

I even installed Java and all that, even i click on the cmd it shows error. Anyone can help me? Would be awesome

hEqSAIn.png
sCJJ2HJ.png

2a7trx0.png

7 answers to this question

go to Documents/EuroTruckSimulator2/config.cfg

right click and open with notepad

search for

g_save_format

It will be 0 make that 2 and save config and close it then open euro truck and close it too

Put scsc extractor in one folder and the game.sii where it is Documents/EuroTruckSimulator2/profiles/[profile numbers..]/save/

then look for last save file , Drag that game.sii to scsc rather than putting both of them in one folder

go to Documents/EuroTruckSimulator2/config.cfg

right click and open with notepad

search for

g_save_format

It will be 0 make that 2 and save config and close it then open euro truck and close it too

Put scsc extractor in one folder and the game.sii where it is Documents/EuroTruckSimulator2/profiles/[profile numbers..]/save/

then look for last save file , Drag that game.sii to scsc rather than putting both of them in one folder

Already done first part.

Should i put the scsc folder into this folder and run the cmd or the java?

pQCeOww.png

2a7trx0.png

Havent used that one but have this one

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gQunwgLCHjc

just drop the scs file in mods folder go on SP and paintjobs and keep picking free money 100,000 etc

Does it still work? Possible to change it to like instead of 100k it gives 1m?

Edit: I download it and put it in my mod folder and logged into SP and went to painshop and i couldn't find the hack thing.

That shit doesn't work :(

2a7trx0.png